July 16, 2021
As we look to protect the permaculture at Métis Crossing, please adhere to the following rules related to pets:
- No animals are permitted in the Metis Crossing Cultural Interpretive Centre, Deck or all lands east of the Campsite entry access road.
- Pets are welcome and permitted only within the Campsite of Metis Crossing
- Pets are not permitted near or within the Comfort Camping Trapper tent sites
- Pets are not permitted at Metis Crossing canoe launch beach.
- Pets must be kept on a leash no more than 2M in length at all times