May 03, 2021
Métis Crossing will be following Alberta Parks Summer 2021 guidelines and safety measures, including:
- Group camping will remain closed, unless and until AHS group gathering restrictions are eased. Outdoor social gatherings are limited to 10 people maximum and must not have an indoor component. Attendees should remain distanced at all times and follow all public health measures.
- We are asking visitors to limit their activities to their household where they can, or plan activities with their designated close contacts if they live alone, as those are the safest options. Physical distancing of 2 m must be in place between people from different households at all times during these activities, unless they are a person who lives alone and a close contact.
- If you’re unsure whether something is allowed, please err on the side of caution and make the safest choice.
- Continue to practice physical distancing – stay 2 metres apart when you can.
- Don’t visit if you’re sick or were recently exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- Bring a mask and wear it in all high use areas when you are unable to physically distance 2 meters.
- Bring your own hand sanitizer and tissues. Plan ahead to ensure you have enough food, water and toilet paper.
- Wash or sanitize your hands before and after using high-touch shared amenities like washrooms or showers.
- Follow all COVID-19 Information for Albertans and the advice of public health experts to protect yourself and others during this pandemic.