Geminid Meteor Shower Gazing Event
Join us on December 13 and 14 to observe one of the strongest meteor showers of the year! Away from city lights and within a dark sky preserve, it’s an experience that brings families and friends together, with the occasional ‘there’s one!’ as the icing on the stargazing cake.
- Guided meteor shower viewing experience with telescopes and binoculars, facilitated by volunteers from the Royal Astronomical Society of Canada.
- Indigenous storytelling and craft stations where you can create keepsake, all facilitated by the cultural team at Métis Crossing.
- Mobile Planetarium Theater presentation on dark skies and stars, hosted by TELUS World of Science – Edmonton.
- Hot chocolate and marshmallows by the fire.
Enhance your experience with dinner at our Cultural Gathering Centre Restaurant, available from 5 PM to 8 PM.
- Adults – $ 15.00
- Senior & Youth & Student – $ 10.00
- 2 parents and up to 4 children, family – $ 45.00
Come rain or shine! We recommend dressing in layers as if it was 15 degrees colder than forecast! For more information please contact us at 780-626-2229 or email email@example.com.