General Admission – Daily Experiences
Métis Crossing is pleased to offer daily experiences included in the price of general admission. These activities include historical exhibits, art installations, and daily Métis experiences.
This Spring and Summer from April 1, 2022 - September 30, 2022, Métis Crossing is offering the following activities as part of the general admission experience:
- Self guided exploration of the Cultural Gathering Center and our 688-acre Traditional Métis river lot and farmyard.
- Cultural interpreters available for visitors to learn from, ask questions, and share experiences with.
- Interpretive Displays, Nature Trails, Historic Village.
- Métis River Lot Farmyard.
- Traditional Art exhibits with Métis Knowledge Holder.
- Métis Crossing Gift Shop
- Indigenous inspired cuisine (not included in the price of admission)
Price: $15.75 Adults, $10.50 Children & Seniors, $47.25 Family
*Available during operating hours