Stay the Night
Métis Crossing is the perfect location for your next overnight adventure. Camping is provided directly on-site, providing you the perfect home base for in between cultural experiences and activities.
To ensure that visitors and employees are doing their part to stay safe the following precautions have been implemented:
- RVs will maintain a 30’ distance between other RV sites.
- Campsites are only being rented to campers with Recreational Vehicles which have their own functioning toilet, shower and holding tanks in order to keep the occupants isolated from others.
- No Tent camping will be permitted at this time; until deemed appropriate by the government of Alberta and public health officials.
- RV’s need to have running water and a source of power.
- There is a sanitation dump in Smoky Lake, located at the Centex.
- All stand-alone comfort-stations (washrooms and showers) are CLOSED.
- Campers are responsible for placing their own garbage into the dumpster, no collection services will be offered.
- A no-visitor restriction will be put in place for all campers. This means that you cannot visit with other campsites, and no outside visitors will be allowed at your site.
- WIFI hotspots have been eliminated, as they may encourage the congregation of campers.
- Métis Crossing Campground is currently offering contact free registration options.
- Booking and payment are available online or over the phone.
- Métis Crossing is going above and beyond to respectfully ensure campers adhere to social distancing and all other public health recommendations.